You Can If You Think You Can

Posted by DNA Community - - 5 komentar

Apakah anda bagus dalam matematika?

Coba teruskan deret ini : 1=4 2=3 3=4 4=5 5=4 6=4 7=5 8=7 9=8 10=7 11=x 12=y

5 Responses so far.

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog that's both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about.

  2. I’m completely enjoying as of it and that I have you ever bookmarked to ascertain out new stuff you'll post.. Can you also check

  3. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today

  4. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!

  5. The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...

Leave a Reply